2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com handsomePresident

Ordered to nod, way:"That I also go out, you talk."
I follow those bodyguards to come out sickroom, an eye hopes to go, or shouts a ground of surprised for a while, originally come along with president Wu of, unexpectedly and about have more than 20 persons, only a lot of all far and far sit in the hallway in the center, have never followed behind to come over just, so I also have no to listen to unexpectedly have so many attendants from the step voice.
These people see me come out from the room of black piece and all took a look me by a kind of vision for amazing.After all these people and black piece also work together for several years on the whole.To he nearby of the person also understand naturally of, to suddenly appear of stranger such as I, nature meeting ahem.I take good intentions ground to took a look them and just a little ordered to nod and at last beat hello.An eye sweeps to go and have no in these guys hurtle with his under charge.It obviously is president Wu and know their antinomies very much and have never taken and have anyone of the on bed terms rumours with black piece and come.
And although the interest agency isn't very big mafia in the T City to organize, also at last have real strenght of a , so the president formal goes, ten much personal footmans are still necessary.Now all hustle the hallway in elevator door in the hospital in the center.Although these big part is with cheerful of intermediate person, have no a few differents to dress up.But after all at mix long, on the qualities and the common run of people still have obvious differentiation, so much strengthen a male at the same time and concentrate together, sees appearance frighten a person very much.Comes those a hospital to see a doctor to call on relatives and leads road of little nurse all frighten hurriedly lower the head but go.
I to they also interest in the nothing important.Oneself sought one the strange corner is quiet to sit in silence rest.If I didn't judge wrong, need not many meeting president Wu will seek mine.
Led just about more than ten minuteses, president Wu had already walked out.These people all stood all of a sudden and asked a way:"Black elder brother nothing important matter?"President Wu's point nods, way:"The problem isn't big, you can see him, don't go in together.Inside the place is small!"Is public to together and together nod a way:"BE, president."See attitudes all very polite, obviously president Wu is very having prestige with interest in the agency.
President Wu tooks a look everywhere and seem at look for what, the vision finally falls my body in distance up.The face of haze suddenly floats a point of departure smile, the path keeps to walk to me.None of others from oddly see to me once again, don't understand their presidents why am this very interested in appearance of stranger to me.Once president Wu's hand flick and signal hint his a many don't come over with him with going.Obviously have to what rubbish want to privately talk to me.
My knowing naturally is a black piece already want some of my matters and mes see his related viewpoint turns to say to he, so he would dynasty I walk come of.Hence I as well the station start, dynasty the spacious sky of on the stage of the distance is 1.President Wu smiled to smile and came over here, lightly clapped to clap my shoulder and walked to the on the stage in sky together.
Suddenly think of long time ago, oneself also ever is in on the stage in the sky in a hospital like this, and received soldier understanding.Seem to be always to have some affairs in the as in general such as the transmigration of soul.
"You call handsome?"President Wu finally stop next step, to tread to tend hind I way.I H'm 1.Walk to protect to block a side, looking at for a sky together with him, under set of garden in the hospital, Taiwan is evergreen all the year round,www.headphones-fashion.com, although close by early winter, still the red flower greenery don't thank.Pleasant breeze slowly, the fragrance of flower of garden with the breeze Qin nose make people feeling very pleasing since then.
"Your business, I listen to the black piece say some.Say, do you want to seek me what matter?"President Wu obviously doesn't think it's ceremonious with my such a young men and come straight to the point ground to ask question a way.
I a little bit tidied up own thoughts and feelings for a while, slowly way:"President Wu, since everyone is a true person, that I also need not again polite, directly say.I want to cooperate with you!"
"Cooperate?"President Wu quickly the side is overdo, up and down swept to see my a short while, the vision finally mutually touches to touch with my view, quiet quiet stare at me language not, a short moment after, suddenly gladly a , the crow's feet is one exhibition, way:"Cooperate what?"
I as well smile, naturally way:"If the cooperation has a lot of kinds naturally, if can, I think you can, at appropriate of time give me a helping hand!"The smile way of president Wu:"Since is a cooperation, that what advantage do I have?"I shake, way:"Also can not tell any advantage temporarily, perhaps also bring you dangerous!"
"?"President Wu ha ha on smiling, then suddenly eliminate a voice all of a sudden, cloudy way:"Since so, that I with what want to cooperate with you?Try to ask the business of having no the advantage, who will do?"
I looking at afar slowly way:"That will see president Wu, you wasn't an intelligent person."On smiling, the Hey ground of president Wu's way:"Young man, I know you sufficient courage and judgment, however I am willing to stand by you to talk with you now, isn't only because the cause that appreciates you, I ain't a the person who is patiently good.Is more, because I believe the taste that receives a Sir, he thinks greatly of of person, have special place naturally.And you are the friend of black piece, so I would stand here and listen to you have what Gao theory."
I nod a way:"President Wu is willing to give me this opportunity to make me express, I appreciate very much."Say I just a little on stopping, hope toward his way:"You don't mind me to ask you how many questions?"President Wu lightly H'm a , way:"You say.Although I there is no good patience, however you as long as canning make me feel interest, I will keep on listenning to."
"OK, since so, that I also no longer round curved son.President Wu, you feel with interest agency now at the position of T City how?"President Wu Zheng for a while, strange way:"Do you like this ask what mean?Meeting can't not too courtesy 1:00."I smile, way:"That this sentence's being me don't ask.The second problem, I hear Si water helped to enlarge very quickly and already to swallow a lot of sites of Hong Sen recently and had this time a matter?"
On changing, president Wu's facial expression's way:"You keep saying.I don't really understand you ask of what do these actually have a relation with?"I shake head to say with smile:"In fact this is the well-known matter, president Wu even if would not like to answer, the in the mind also really knows."President Wu disdains to tunnel:"He more the sea help of matter, with me and the interest has what relation.The Hong Sen is this person, always consider as correct, with others at enmity with, otherwise he more the sea fall difficult, why and not only the nobody makes moves to mutually aid, but more people take advantage of an opportunity to fall the stone in well, be because he at ordinary times too arrogant extremely conceited."
In my heart on sighing, finally understand why calamity time, more the sea helps incredibly even ally also have no, want to be probably true such as president Wu talk.The Hong Sen usually behaves behavior not pleased, no wonder that Si water take him into the target that the first uproots, will help him because of spotting no one.
I sigh to return to sigh, on the noodles not dew voice color, light way:"Interdependence of neighboring states, president Wu is also an intelligent person, should know this truth, the people of this worlds all know, and cheerful site and more the tightly thinking of the sea depend on, you say a sky in if polished off Hong Sen, who will next target be?"
President Wu double the eye is tiny tiny on turning over, hum a way:"Young man, your a mainland, you come to travek also good, run away from disaster her, even the Hong Sen is your adopted father or what relate to all good, all didn't relate to with me, want to come to do professional diplomats with this?The meeting isn't too a little bit immature, do you mean to say to move me to help Hong Sen and have to me what advantage?"This guy after all mixed in the lake for several years at the river and guessed me right away and Hong the wood is cognitive.Looking at me, the long way of president Wu:"I think that this can't is the meaning that receives Mr. Jun, either.Although he is a big generation guy, the behavior admires, after all is an outsider, how may interfere with my business of T City."
I shake, way:"This nature isn't the meaning that receives a Sir, and I mean to say a little bit clearer, the Hong none of Sen knows that I know black piece.Also can't even know I am organic to meet you.How may I do professional diplomats for him again."
President Wu a , way:"If connecting to receive a Sir didn't also open mouth, that you with what come to talk a cooperation with me?Hey, my still thinking is a Hong Sen to be forced to receive a Sir to ask for help, so seek you to talk."I am cold cold on smiling, way:"Hong Sen and receive the relation of soldier, far not equal to you, besides far water solution not near thirst, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论