2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Solo HD kind of city! The P

!", Say, shook for us to shake a hand, have been already returned to. After several minutes, I hold a Zi dream, worry many beauties, such as dream and small girl...etc. returned to our inside in the imperial palace of villa in the show court, on coming home, I they 3 call and sit to in the sofa in the hall. The worry dream smilingly says that"baby, you want to declare again what international important event, is concerning cross-straits unified, still gulf crisis?". "All is not, those matter to my bird matter, you guess, originally I still didn't want to let you guessed of, since you said like this, that tested you" I say, . The hand of small girl takes on my shoulder, head the ear that attaches at me, ha wear her special milk aroma flavor, softly say, "affirmation is concerning tomorrow to the business of rice chaff house, rightness,Beats Solo HD?". "Is wrong!Is gravely mistaken!", I leaped in 5 words, die her guess thoroughly. The Zi dream also came to interest, she wisp wisp the show hair on the head, hereafter once the noodles jilt and say, "affirmation is a happy event, a happy event,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com!The business that can't be a company as well, that is the family affairs, a family affairs and is a happy event, that affirmation is concerning I and if the dream is pregnant of matter, right?Baby", finish saying, does the Zi dream proudly looking at me to smile!Was full of self-confidence in eye, see appearance, she completely believed to ownly guess. "To, the one who know I, Zi dream also, I decide to praise Zi dream an one mouthful" says, I stand up, a pull over Zi dream, Bo she one mouthful. Once the worry dream listen to, happy the dream being getting worse, hugging Zi say, "elder sister, we are to decree by destiny too much,Beats by Dre Just Beats, your mama and my mama together wait on one man, they with our predestination between the fathers though Nie good luck, but gave us the sister the sister love fate during a lifetime, let us also organic along with fall in love with a men, two of us have the kid whom the successive bosom is on our baby now, this not just Kuang a life time romance?I was too really a concussion", say, the worry dream excitedly hugs Zi dream to kiss and kiss. "Congratulate you, Zi elder sister Meng, now there are three quasi- babies in the I, have a few months again, I inside true of noisy, don't know that I when can keep in mind up" small girl also happily says, , say, the smiling face on the small girl face dimed down, then, lie prone to in my back. The Zi dream walks to my dauted the head of small girl nearby and said, "small cloud, don't urgently will keep in mind the last, are you still small!Opportunity to have plenty of knows?". The small girl turned head blunt Zi dream to difficultly smile to smile and said, "H'm, thank you, Zi elder sister Meng". The my anti- hand touches her small bottom and say, "small girl, never urgently, you will definitely keep in mind the last, I have confidence, do you have confidence to me?", Say, I by hand pressed according to her small bottom, I wanted to give her the strength and confidence. "H'm, have you, I what all not afraid of, I believe you, poem Xia", the small girl softly says in my ear. "You chat, elder sister with you cook a meal go to" finishes saying, the Zi dream arrived a kitchen to go to, can't, run into us these exploit member, Zi dream can alone hard. Four people finish eating supper and in brief arranged for a while tomorrow work, I take worry dream and small girl rice chaff house, high pay appoints my rice chaff brothers, Zi dream our road up eat of drink all to prepare very well-found, in fact we all have already grown a felling and say with it that the elder sister being us Zi dream also rather says to is an aunt!She is actually in this home of parent, we are just 1 flock to grow a not big kid forever.153, suffer mudslide for a night, at the request of small girl and the arrangement of Zi dream, I slept the room of small girl and worry dream, is also the room of worry dream, now this kind of 3 people together sleeping of bed method we all have already become accustomed to, so each other have no 1:00 of not natural.In consideration of the worry dream is getting more pregnant, we teach according to the in the book of the posture let the sexual appetite of worry dream also get exhaustive of satisfy, I finally shot the essence to small girl, I decided since tonight, the bullets all gave she, which afraid is with Zi dream they slept and also wanted to run and come downstairs to to her, I must let the small girl keep in mind up of, just saw the look in the eyes that the small girl lose, I don't already deplore greatly, the other people don't understand, but my heart is like clear mirror, I know, small girl is have heart knot, bosom not last kid, is to she most deathblow, I once swore, I want to give her happiness during a lifetime, I make reference to and then must attain! The second day morning, take last the Zi dream set out for the food that we readied to last night, the Zi dream did some tea eggs for us, everybody took several milk of listenning to, there was also the eastern east like the bread. Just before walking, Zi dream repeatedly warn me be looking after good worry dream, canning not making the worry dream too tired, the mountain the go is bad walks and then takes a rest several more, I mean to in no case will let the worry dream be subjected to some bitterness again and again of, oneself would rather suffer mental agony to can't let the worry dream suffer mental agony, either.Make the worry dream is on the contrary ashamed, she impatiently says to the Zi dream, "elder sister, we isn't to go out a work again, just travel to make sight-seeing trip!I am just pregnant how long of kid, it's yet early!Not settle a dispute of, anti- pour your one to be good friends with to look after the own so much, however we affirmation rush through back today of, not your a person stays by the side a so big house, we also not trust of". Villa in the show court, we to wreath city road into deliver, we this city and rice chaff they the county cities all belong to mountain city, just we this city belong to save direct jurisdiction city.Rice chaff speaks, in those early years Red Army still just they the county city Anne's camp firm the Zhai led, and once did one battle with Kuomintang, the Kuomintang vanquished, the Kuomintang suffers a los of reason be because they county city the geography was hazardous, the Kuomintang commanding officer didn't understand the geography geography in the region again, so ate big Kui, the whole army is routed was wrapped dumpling by the Liberation Arm. They the county city all of the surroundingses are Tashan, only a piece of area a few vacant lands of square kilometers set up to have this small city, rice chaff their house look like their whole county none of city for inside in the transportation bureau in the small city in deep place in Tashan to 8 myriad people, I imagine not this will is a what kind of city! The Porche hasn't left this city, my in the mind wears the environment of rice chaff house in the speculation, rice chaff this boy will enjoy after meeting today what appearance?Last night and after all of the beauties made love, I made a telephone call for rice chaff and told him, Lao Tze missed him, he readied to good wine real jam to invite me, I tomorrow will definitely pass by go to of. Result, this boy presses a root not believe, he says, "your Ya of know suddenly and leisurely, you now the big owner who remember to do you, where still remember me this poor brothers, Lao Tze doesn't believe". Afterwards, I tell him, I am to invite him mountain, help me to do a business enterprise together, he just believed, he says, "really need to use wear him, explain that I remember him this brothers, root need not pick him up, he comes over by bus by himself all right, by that time, I pick him up and then go to the station". I say that"depend!Is the brothers ability so dry?I want to chase the darling treasure of old woman in your houseCreate the uranium  Mao Dao Lin Lu  Huang Zong hatred the ヅ Qiao haze the emperor lead long the  Mu E Xian to repair  Huang グ . Is thin?The rice chaff lambastes in the telephone, "your Ya is still that bird kind is a matter to force and go, you come over!While up and carefully orders, being all hill path to make your driver drive to notice a safety, arriving quickly, the road make a telephone call for me". Thought of here, I smiled by myself, once the small girl see and grasp my hand to say, "poem Xia, smile what?Oneself one individual happily keeps joy". I attach head in her ear and slightly say, "I am just thinking, that shuttle sub- bullet should make you keep in mind last night up of, shoot were you comfortable?". Small girl bites a sexy small mouth to say, "the bad egg is getting more comfortable", say, clenched to clench my cheeks. "You have what happy matter, speak for elder sister!Thus, I drive just not stuffy of, baby, you say first", the worry dream side drove side to turn head to see our one eye. "And you together, I am happy every day, so is happy that the matter is getting tooer many, I don't know what speak of, not, you speak you for us and the Zi dream is in the life of the United States!Had better speak your to be in love a history, you the unique color beauty like this is not likely to have no boy to make track for", I say with smile. "Love your head, also be in love a history, I had to once be in love with my elder sister, don't you still know?The whole world who can say, we talk over in love and only have you ability not, I with the virgin body of my elder sister but Huang Hua with you together, of, your boy seeks to take out", say, the worry dream in anger stared my one eye. "Worry dream, you misunderstood my meaning, I mean that you are so beautiful to definitely have a boy to make track for, didn't also say that you once had sexual behavior of" I hurriedly say, . "When Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论